GPS’s Abundnat Life College offers several GPS Basic Classes that are required to serve in the ministry of GPS. The GPS Basic Classes include four different classes: GPS101 (Membership), GPS201 (Maturity), GPS301 (Ministry), and GPS401 (Missions) These classes are benchmaked from the Saddleback CLASS of saddleback church.
GPS Abundant College also include several other classes that will euip you as effective servant leader, will enrich your spirituality as healthy church ,and will strengthens your life habits to live as significant disciples of Christ. GPS College devides into five core ministries of GPS: Worship, Mission, Service, Fellowship, and Discipleship. Currently most of these classes are not offered at GPS but will be soon implemented and more classes will be added to this list as we grow and mature.
- WORSHIP ministry (GPS501): Mind of Christ (7 Sessions); Listening Prayer (2 Sessions); Let Your Rock Shouts(2 Sessions)
- MISSIONS ministry(GPS601): Divine Opportune Contact (DOC) Evangelism (4 Sessions); Missions Perspectives (13 Sessions); Five Pillars of Missions (5 Sessions)
- SERVICE ministry(GPS701): Self Discovery (3 Sessions); Situational Leadership (2 Sessions); Biblical Principle Teaching (7 Sessions) ;Master Teachers (1 Sessions)
- DISCIPLESHIP ministry (GPS801): Crown Biblical Financial Study (13 Sessions); Experienceing God (7 Sessions); PDL Small Group (40 Sessions); Christian Worldview (4 Sessions); Divine Blueprint (study of Genesis)(26 sessions)
- FELLOWSHIP ministry (GPS901): Her names is Woman (7 Sessions); Gadel Family (24 Sessions); Nehemiah Project (study of Book of Nehemiah)(13 Sessions)