1. SALVATION of the lost is our reason for existance. Salvation of all nations, people, and tribes and tongues was and is the number one concern of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:10); therefore, we too will make “salvation of the lost” highest value of Gospel-centered churches.
2. COLLABORATION is our ministry strategy. The collaboration of the Triune God is the best Biblical team model (Genesis 1:26); therefore, we too will strive to fulfill God-given ministry through collaboration of people-involved.
3. SERVANTSHIP is our leadership foundation. The servanship is what Jesus our Master has modeled for us and what he has commended us to do (Mark 10:45); therefore, we too will recognize servant leadership as highest honor given to service-oriented ministers.
4. CHANGE is our cultural goal. Change through transformation is inevitable when we encounter the power and presence of the Lord (Romans 12:2); therefore, we too will grow and mature in the word of God to bring revival and transformation in our life style, worldview, perspectives, and faith.
5. STEWARDSHIP is our secret to God’s blessing. The stewardship is our ultimate blessing from the Lord; therefore, we too will use it for the glory of God’s ministry and share it with others. (Genesis 1:28)