Happy New Year (Psalm 128:1-6)
- What are the three principles found in the picture of the one who walks in the ways of God?
- They walk toward the same direction
- They walk together to build relationship
- They walk to the same destination.
- What are some of the tangible blessings promised to us?
- We will be blessed at work. (Ps 128:2)
- We will be blessed at (Ps 128:3)
- We will be blessed at our faith community. (Ps 128:5)
- We will be blessed with our descendants. (Ps 128:6)
- One Principle to Remember
- Intro, message, and conclusion of today’s message is “blessed is everyone who fears the LORD!” because God’s greatest blessing always rests in God himself.
- What are some of your new year’s resolutions? Please share one or two.
- Which one does your new year’s resolution represent, your desire for tangible blessing or God’s desire for spiritual blessings?
- What is one thing you want to do to for the blessing of God this new year? Please share your plan and pray together for your commitment, dedication and God’s strength to fulfill your plan.